- By Rana
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Develop prototypes, case of usability, consumer behavior analysis, work flows, user flow, wireframes, storyboards, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction design paradigms.
- Cultivate a collaborative working environment with a growing team
- Prepare user interface designs for (mobile apps, websites)
- Prepare the UI animation ideas for the designs
- Attend meeting with the clients to understand the client behavior and the target segmentation
- Work with the UI developer as team and explain for him how the design methodology will be.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into work flow
- Advanced experience in Adobe Photoshop, adobe illustrator and sketch
- Can draw with Wacom device
- English level: At least V.Good
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Make sure the website or mobile application doesn't have any bugs.
- Generate reports include all the bugs and issues.
- Receive the task from the UI developer and make comparing between the UI development and the UI/UX design.
- Receive the release from the implementer and make comparing between the UI Development and the final version.
- Find the latest technology and the best way for security to advice the development team.
- Make security testing to be sure there wasn't any gap in the security.
- Make performance testing and speed insights for all products.
- Make analysis for the database and make sure the database architecture doesn't have critical issue.
- Test scenarios for algorithm logics.
- Provide regular feedback towards improvement of Quality of Bugs & Test cases.
- Recommend Architectural modifications, design changes based on Test data for upcoming modules/chips/products.
- Deliver the project with high quality standard lines and gauging the user experience (UX).
To apply, kindly send your CV to [email protected]
Best of Luck